Atheists, Agnostics, Humanists and Other Freethinkers
Greater Sacramento Area's Gateway to a Thriving Freethought Community
Sacramento Area organizational social activities for atheists, agnostics, freethinkers and those of us who hold similar un-religious philosophies and unbelief.
It's the Sixteenth Annual Sacramento Darwin Day Birthday Gala, celebrating Mr. Darwin's 204th birthday, and he still looks good, so join us! The fun will occur Sunday, February 17, 2013, 2:00pm - 4:30pm, at the La Sierra Community Center. Can you miss a party like this? Answer: No.
The American Humanist Association has announced a new resource to parents and children with information untainted by supernaturalism. Discuss a wide range of topics, including religion in public schools, science, discrimination, sexuality, and more. Kids Without God, a web site for young people who embrace science and have rejected superstition and want to be good without a god.
Greater Sacramento Area community atheists, agnostics, freethinkers or other similar non-religious organizations.
Contents of the Sacramento Freethought Web Site
- Stand and be Counted in the Atheist Census
- Humanist Association of the Greater Sacramento Area (HAGSA)
Serves both members and non-members in the greater Sacramento area.
- Atheists & Other Freethinkers (AOF)
No dogma. No creeds. Just religion-free. For "unchurched" Sacramento-area citizens
- Sacramento Freethought Day
Promotes accurate understanding of the heritage of liberty of conscience.
- Sacramento Darwin Day
Annual event. Consider a monetary donation to the promotion of science in our community.
- Sacramento Organization for Rational Thinking (SORT)
Is dedicated to the promotion of rational thinking in all areas of life.
- Sacramento Freethinkers Atheists & Nonbelievers (FAN)
Gather to discuss beliefs and philosophies, hear provocative speakers, and make new friends.
- UC-Davis Agnostic and Atheist Student Association (AGASA)
AgASA was formed in response to what was perceived as very aggressive and deceptive marketing on the part of some of the Christian organizations on campus.
- Doubting Eric
Doubting Eric is a natural expression of one person's non-belief.
- Sacramento Area Skeptics
We believe is our duty as skeptics to nip bad information in the bud.
- Sac City Freethinkers
Uniting all Sacramento City College freethinkers (atheists, agnostics, secularists, humanists, and other skeptics).
- Sacramento Coalition of Reason
The Sacramento Area Coalition of Reason works together to increase awareness of secular-minded groups throughout the Sacramento area.
- First Atheist Church of True Science (FACTS)
Equality. Protecting rights of free thinkers and believers alike.
- The Brights
illuminating and elevating the naturalistic world view
- Sacramento Brights Meetup
Let's meet other Brights, have some fun, and at the same time achieve something worthwhile!
- Sacramento Brights Meetup
- Freethinkers of Sierra College
Freethinkers of Sierra is an affiliate of the Secular Student Alliance at Sierra College.
- Sacramento Chapter of Americans United for Separation of Church and State (SAC-AU)
Americans United For Separation of Church and State (AU) is a religious liberty watchdog group based in Washington, D.C. Founded in 1947, the organization educates Americans about the importance of church-state separation in safeguarding religious freedom. A 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational organization,
- Unitarian Universalist Society of Sacramento (UUSS)
We are a welcoming, intergenerational community traveling together with open minds, open hearts and helping hands.
Humanist Crossword Puzzle
Is your PC Running Slow?
PC Matic is a safe and easy to use application that performs critical computer maintenance - at the click of one button. You will never again have to run multiple programs to maximize the performance, stability and security of your system.
Get started with a Free PC Matic diagnostic scan. The scan will provide you with a custom analysis detailing issues that might be negatively impacting the performance, stability and security of your PC. You will then have the opportunity to automatically fix the issues with a 1 year subscription for PC Matic.
How Much Do You Know About Religion?
Take this short, 15-question quiz to see how you compare.
Online Yahoo atheists, agnostics, skeptic, freethinker groups.
- Freethoughtpedia.com "FreeThoughtPedia.com was launched to provide a central repository for resources relating to debate and discussion on a wide variety of issues surrounding the critical thinking movement, including Religion, Atheism, Science, Debate Techniques"
- Sacramento Atheist-Agnostic Gatherings and Events notice only board (SAAGE)
- Sacramentans Engaged In Nontheist/NaturALList Exchange, (SEINE, the chat side of SAAGE)
- Sacramento Atheists and Independent Thinkers' Alliance (SAITA)
- Join a Skeptics Meetup Group near Sacramento
- Project Tocsin
- daviswiki: Agnostic and Atheist Student Association (AGASA)
More Freethought, Atheist and Humanist Resources
- American Humanist Association
- Humanist Institute
- The Secular Web
- Skeptic's Dictionary
- Listen in on the Infidel Guy Radio Show
- Evolution vs. Creationism
- Ants, not evil spirits, create devil's gardens in the Amazon rain forest
- Right Wing Watch
- National Center for Science Education
- Freethunk Funnies - Comics
- The First Atheist Church of True Science